- (1 pkg.) Chicken Wings
- (To taste) Salt
- (To taste) Black Pepper
- (To taste) Chili Powder (optional)
- (1 Tbsp.) Olive Oil
- (As desired) Your Favorite Sauce!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare the wings: Use a knife or kitchen shears to cut off the tip section of each wing. You can separate the remaining two sections of wing if you like traditional wing pieces, but I usually leave them together. Then rinse and drain the wings and pat dry with a paper towel. Toss the wings in a bowl with Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder, and Olive Oil.
- Prepare the pan: Line a pan with aluminum foil and place a rack over the top. Any form of a pan and rack that can go in the oven and will allow the juices to drain away from the wings will work.
- Place the wings on the rack and place in the oven. Bake for 25 minutes, then flip the wings and bake for another 20 minutes. Remove the wings from the rack and toss them in your favorite wing sauce as desired. The wings are now ready to serve!