- Slice tenders in half so that you have two thinner pieces of meat. Rub with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix BBQ sauce and hot sauce for a total of 2 tsp. Mix in a ratio that corresponds with how hot you would like the dish to be.
- Add orange juice, lime juice, brown sugar, and molasses to sauce. Mix well.
- Use lard to brown the turkey in a large skillet. Add sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove tenders and lay them in a serving dish.
- Simmer sauce for an additional 6 minutes before pouring over the tenders.